EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS Family, Community & Civic Organizations
Elke Haggerty, LL.M., MBA
In your home, do you want to
- Have more fun, harmony, and support?
- Create relationships where everyone respects each other and can share what matters to them?
- Overcome tensions, including within the extended family?
- Feel comfortable and empowered handling strong emotions so everyone feels secure?
- Give feedback peacefully about how others' choices are received by you, in ways that invite different choices?
Learn how to have loving and clear conversations that invite harmony, love, warmth, and collaboration into your life. Together, we can create change, one conversation at a time.
I have over 55 days of compassionate communication training, in addition to my practice as well as my background in mediation, facilitation, and organizational behaviour. I'm also a mother of four kids spanning (in 2021) from ages 9 to 18. Find out more about me and how I can bring light into your your life and services to families at https://process-works.ca/