Oliver's Funeral Home & Crematorium
Oliver’s Funeral Home was established by James Bowes (J.B.) Oliver in 1915 and has been serving the Greater Grande Prairie Area for over 100 years. Since its beginning, the business has witnessed a myriad of changes. Amidst several moves and many innovative service and facility additions, the funeral home has remained an independently owned and operated funeral service company and crematorium.
Oliver’s Funeral Home has maintained and increased its involvement as a supporter of the communities of the Greater Grande Prairie area and has great pride in its team of dedicated, highly-educated staff; its well-maintained, full-service facility and the extensive services it provides to the families it serves.