Your Region, Your Voice - First Annual
Thursday, November 16, 2023 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM) (MST)
The Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce invites our members and invited guests to our inaugural "Your Region, Your Voice" - bringing together for the first time the business community and elected officials from all three levels of government representing our region.
Your Region, Your Voice is an exclusive opportunity for members of our Chamber of Commerce to connect with the region’s senior political leaders, who will be on stage together, at the same time, to answer questions from the audience. The room will be filled with thought leaders from all sectors who will share opportunities and challenges that impact the success of our region. Those who need to hear the information and be a part of the conversation, will be in the room at the same time. This event will provide insight for our advocacy efforts and has the potential to deliver insight that will inform future and existing projects and partnerships and identify new synergies.
The moderated Q&A from the audience will be addressed to:
- Chris Warkentin, MP Grande Prairie – Mackenzie
- Nolan Dyck, MLA Grande Prairie
- Ron Wiebe, MLA Grande Prairie - Wapiti
- Hon. Todd Loewen, Minister of Forestry and Parks & MLA Central Peace – Notley
- Martin Long, Parliamentary Secretary for Rural Health & MLA West Yellowhead
- Jackie Clayton, Mayor, City of Grande Prairie
- Bob Marshall, Reeve, County of Grande Prairie
- Tyler Olsen, Reeve, MD of Greenview
* The number of government officials in attendance will depend upon their schedule and availability. All elected officials have been formally invited.
Registration is required . After 4:00 PM on November 2, 2023 we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any food restrictions or allergies but will try our best.
Ticket price: $140.00 plus GST which includes a plated dinner and networking. Dress: business formal. Seating will be assigned. Premium seating available in sponsorship packages.
If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please advise and we shall do our best to accommodate.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available. Please contact Kim Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-532-5340 for more information.
PLEASE ADVISE OF ANY FOOD RESTRICTIONS OR ALLERGIES, PLEASE ALSO ADVISE FOR EACH PERSON IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR A GROUP OR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF.
11633 100 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3Y4 Canada
Please note that this event is business formal attire.
Chamber Of Commerce