Putting Employer & Employee Perspectives to Work: Research & Collaboration Driving Innovation to Grow the Region's Talent Pool
Thursday, February 8, 2024 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM) (MST)
Putting Employer & Employee Perspectives to Work
Research & Collaboration Driving Innovation to Grow the Region’s Talent Pool
An online presentation with Q & A hosted by the Regional Workforce Development Partnership – the City of Grande Prairie, County of Grande Prairie, Municipal District of Greenview, Northwestern Polytechnic and the Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce.
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2024
The presentation runs from 12:00 - 1:00 PM
There is no cost to participate but registration is required to receive the Zoom link
Grab your lunch and join us online as Deloitte shares the findings of a comprehensive attraction and retention study conducted across the region. Findings:
- include the insights of 660 local employers, employees and job seekers,
- explore the current and projected future state of the region’s labour market,
- highlight priorities to overcome challenges related to recruiting, retaining and training skilled workers.
Members of the Regional Workforce Development Partnership will talk about how they are working with employees and community, putting the data to work to drive strong economic growth in the region.
- What initiatives are underway aimed at ensuring there are enough workers in the region with the right skills and supports?
- What does this mean for your businesses and for workers?
Learn more about the RWDP by clicking here.
About the Attraction and Retention Study
The RWDP commissioned the study, with funding support by the Government of Alberta Labour Market Partnership Program.